- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24
A large 3-story detached house project is ideally located in the Ratchayothin area, a potential location in the heart of Bangkok. To offer the true meaning of upscale living, every unit comes with meticulous design in the perfect combination of modern luxury and New England Glamorous, creating a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere in every inch of your living space.
The project comes with a reliable security system such as a 24H security system, CCTV, and key card access to make you feel at ease during your stay. Moreover, the road within the project supports Supercar. Every unit comes with cutting-edge technology, "Intelligence Home System," to fulfill your convenient living and private swimming provides a great deal of privacy. Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 offers the luxurious urban lifestyle you deserve.
Positioned in the potential location, the project provides easy access to all destinations such as Phahonyothin 24 BTS, Chatuchak Park, and JJ Mall. Besides, it is situated close to the new business district of Bangkok.
Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 is located at 100 Phahon Yothin 24 Alley, Chompon, Chatuchak, Bangkok. It is a 3-story detached house project with a total of 8 units on the land area of approximately 1-2-30.2 rai. The project is developed by Altitude Development Co., Ltd. and is expect to be completed in 2021.
House Types and Details
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, usable area 391 square meters
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- 24H Security
- Key Card Access
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start in front of Phahonyothin 24 BTS station with a total distance of 800 meters, or it takes approximately 3 minutes. Firstly, head southwest on Route 1 toward Phahon Yothin 21/Soi Phahon Yothin 24 Alley. Then, go straight for about 140 meters and turn left to Phahon Yothin 24 Alley. After that, keep going for about 300 meters and take the 2nd exit, and within 180 meters, you will find the project.
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the BTS SkyTrain. The nearest BTS station is Phahonyothin 24 BTS. Firstly, head southwest on Route 1 for about 69 meters. After that, turn left onto Soi Phahon Yothin 24 and go straight for about 300 meters. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and keep going for 31 meters. Then, turn left into Phahon Yothin 24 Alley and keep going for 120 meters. Turn right when you find NEKKETSU Racing (on the right), and within 180 meters, you will find the project on the left.
Altitude Development was founded by Mr. Chayaphon Hunrungroj along with his partner, Mr. Kwanchai Yingcharoenthawornchai in 2014. Altitude brand strongly engages in developing unique properties focusing on lifestyle, innovative design and premium locations. Our core business strategy is to develop a niche luxury projects in both high and low rise buildings utilizing relatively small plots of land in the most desirable locations. Altitude targets convenient areas for consumers where demand is high but supply is low.
As of August 2018, the Company’s registered capital was 190,000,000 baht consisting of 19,000,000 ordinary shares at a par value of 10 baht, with issued and paid-up capital of 190,000,000 baht.
With 15 years of experience in property agency and real estate consultation and the marketing of 30 projects consisting of condominiums and luxury houses, home offices and 8 years in property development with 9 projects and 6 international awards. We are fully committed to continually improve the excellence in our standards in order to better serve our clients.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24, the 3 closest being:
- Sps is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Seven in front of the building is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Worat Limited Partnership is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thatched shed is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Danai Grilled Pork Neck is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sahachai Wonton Noodles is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Amorn Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 are:
- John Wyatt MONTESSORI is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- John Wyatt Montessori Bangkok is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Vocational University is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.0 km from Altitude Mastery Paholyothin 24 and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.