- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nawakan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nawakan Village is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-Eleven, Eua Athon Bueng Kum Flat Branch, Point 2, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nawakan Village, the 3 closest being:
- V-Nos shop is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Box V.nos. Racing is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Somchit Bangkapi is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nawakan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Auntie O's Northeastern Food is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 14 Donuts and Sandwiches is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nana Spicy Tom Yum Pork Noodle Soup is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
LCD N is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nawakan Village are:
- WD Studio&Cooking club is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Dujduriya School of Music is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Sukum Navapan Uppathum School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 20.8 km from Nawakan Village and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.