- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at P&S Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
P&S Place is conveniently located just 390 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of P&S Place, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Convenient Store, Nang is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where P&S Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rungrueang Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rungarun Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Rung grilled squid is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bangkok Yai Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of P&S Place are:
- tealabai studio is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Bang Sao Thong School is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- GBC Overseas Consultant is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 44.9 km from P&S Place and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.