- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The MOST Itsaraphap you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The MOST Itsaraphap is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, Sala Nam Ron branch, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The MOST Itsaraphap, the 3 closest being:
- M drive shop, Issaraphap branch is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Nong Namo Chili Paste is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Shop 33 Motor Sales is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The MOST Itsaraphap is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ice plant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grilled fish shop Saturday - Sunday is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ban Noen Beef Noodles is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Independence Hemodialysis is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The MOST Itsaraphap are:
- Darunwattana Kindergarten is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Darunwattana is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Darun Watthana School is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from The MOST Itsaraphap and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.