- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Metro Sky Prachachuen distinguished by its unique architectural structure and distinctive glass windows “Diamond Shape Design” embodies a tradition of elegance, while embracing a spirit of innovation. This Luxury Condominium provides fully-equipped “SKY facilities” which showcase 360 degree views of the Bangkok skyline. Residents can enjoy the Sky Infinity Edge Pool, Sky Lounge, Sky Fitness and Sky Gardens.
An exclusive access from the condominium direct to the MRT “Bangson station” connects the Metro Sky Prachachuen to the entirety of metropolitan Bangkok and offers convenient access to all desired destinations. Metro Sky Prachachuen is designed to create a deluxe sense of space by adding more than four meters to the height of the ceiling. Functions can be modified in a variety of permutations to meet the requirement of the resident. A second bedroom, living room, home theater room or any desired room can be modified.
This luxury, splendid condominium located in the middle of the future transportation hub of Bangkok is connected to two lines of the Bangkok Metropolitan Rapid Transit (MRT): The Purple Line and Light Red Line “Bangson Station”.
- MRT - Purple line (Bangsue - Bangyai) has already in operation.
- Close to MRT “Grand Bangsue Station”: a transportation hub in Bangkok.
- Close to Sirat Expressway has already in operation.
- Close to a central shopping - Central Plaza Ladprao and Chatuchak Market.
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Metro Sky Prachachuen you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Metro Sky Prachachuen is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Metro Sky Prachachuen, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Metro Sky Prachachuen is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mama Hung Fish Ball Noodles with Shabu Pork is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Wonton noodles is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tum Dee Restaurant is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Otto Bock Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Metro Sky Prachachuen are:
- Swimming pool prachachorn 24 is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Phiriya Yothin School_Biriyayodhin School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Biriyayodhin School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.0 km from Metro Sky Prachachuen and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.