- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Let yourself be pampered at Metro Sky Prachachuen, a luxury condominium, which is distinguished by the building's design in the "Diamond Design" style, a beautifully designed shape reflecting light like a diamond with 360-degree views of the horizon and comes with complete facilities, such as a large swimming pool with a Jacuzzi, a green garden, and a rooftop lounge where you can enjoy the atmosphere and beautiful city views as far as the eye can see from, etc.
On top of that, "Metro Sky Prachachuen" is located in a prime location on Pracha Chuen Road, close to Bang Son MRT station, Prachachuen Expressway, Si Rat Expressway (Prachanukul Toll Plaza), and numerous amenities, such as Gateway at Bangsue, Chatuchak Market, Union Mall, Kasemrad Hospital Prachachuen, and many more.
Metro Sky Prachachuen is located on Pracha Chuen Road, Wong Sawang, Bang Sue, Bangkok. It is a high-rise condominium project with 3 buildings, 21, 23, and 25 floors, comprising 1,320 residential units. The project was developed by Property Perfect and completed in 2017.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (24 - 36 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (43 - 59 sq.m.)
- Moff Design (36 - 49 sq.m.)
- Communal pool
- Communal gym
- Meeting room
- Sky lounge
- Key-card access
- Car parking
- 24-hour security system
- Shuttle bus
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the MRT. The nearest station is Bang Son MRT. Once you get off the station, head north on Bangkok-Nonthaburi Road. Then, you can take a motorcycle taxi to get to the project, which is about 1.8 kilometers away or takes about 4 minutes.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Tao Poon Intersection by heading west on Pracharat Sai 2 Road to enter Bangkok-Nonthaburi Road. Drive for 450 meters and make a U-turn. Then, continue straight on Pracharat Sai 2 Road for 600 meters and turn left at Pracha Chuen Intersection for 1.9 kilometers; you will find the project on your left-hand side.
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Metro Sky Prachachuen you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Metro Sky Prachachuen is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Metro Sky Prachachuen, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Metro Sky Prachachuen is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mama Hung Fish Ball Noodles with Shabu Pork is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Wonton noodles is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tum Dee Restaurant is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Otto Bock Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Metro Sky Prachachuen are:
- Swimming pool prachachorn 24 is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Phiriya Yothin School_Biriyayodhin School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Biriyayodhin School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.0 km from Metro Sky Prachachuen and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.