- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
A high-rise condominium with an outstanding design concept to fulfill achievement in life. It allows you to experience all privileges that other people can dream of, and become a center of everything. Here at Ashton Chula-Silom, we represent the exclusive way of living that you deserved.
Ashton Chula-Silom is a high-rise condominium in Modern & Electric style with a strategic location in the middle of CBD. The project is located on Rama 4 Road, opposite Chamchuri Square. Therefore, it is a convenient travel Sam Yan MRT for 180 meters away, Sala Daeng BTS for 550 meters away, and Lumpini Park for 550 meters, and surrounded by the business community and shopping centers in the heart of Bangkok.
Rama 4 Road, Si Phraya Subdistrict, Bang Rak District, Bangkok
Ashton Chula-Silom is developed by Ananda Development in 2018 and ready to move in. It is a high-rise single-building condominium at 56-floor high and 1,180 residential units and 2 shop units in the project area. It occupies approximately 4 rai. The project can accommodate 560 cars or 40% of total residential units (excluding double parking) and has passenger elevators and a service elevator.
- Studio (24.5-34.5 sq.m)
- 1-bedroom type (30.5-34.5 sq.m)
- 2-bedrooms type (55-66 sq.m)
The project sells fully-fitted rooms consisting of a kitchen counter set, an electric stove and hood, a sink with a lid, and a ceiling-mounted air conditioner and sanitary ware in the bathroom.
The project's facilities are mainly available on floors 48 and 49 as follows:
- Ozone swimming pool
- Onsen pool
- Double-floor sky gym
- LifeStyle club & wine bar
- Panoramic-view library
- Panoramic exclusive business lounge
- Large garden
- Bicycle parking space to support an eco-friendly lifestyle
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Rama 1 Road at Paragon Department Store. Go straight and turn right onto Henri Dunant Road. Keep driving to the end of the road until you reach Rama IV Road, and turn right again and drive for 280 meters. You will find the project on the left.
- If you prefer to take public transportation, you can get off at Sam Yan MRT, then go along Rama 4 Road heading to Soi Na Hua Lamphong for 210 meters. You will find the project on your right. You can notice Starbuck coffee shop at the entrance of the project.