- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Silom City Resort you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Silom City Resort is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Silom City Resort, the 3 closest being:
- City Plaza is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Trinity Complex is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Trinity mall is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Silom City Resort is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ros Siam is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sawasdee Shop is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Duck Noodle Convent road is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Kluaynamthai Clinic, Sathorn Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 310 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Silom City Resort are:
- Ban Nong Na School, Lahue Subdistrict is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- You School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- School is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.6 km from Silom City Resort and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.