- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prince Theatre Heritage Stay, the 3 closest being:
- Jewerly Craft Shop is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Name Card Printing Visa Photo is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- photocopy shop is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Prince Theatre Heritage Stay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pakmor Jnee is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sago crackers Pak Mo, Jenee Bangrak is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mooton Noodle is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Lerdsin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 260 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prince Theatre Heritage Stay are:
- Music for life is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Den Panya tutorial & language school is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Heart & Brain Tutorial School is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Helipad is located 0.4 km from Prince Theatre Heritage Stay and it takes about 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.