- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Room Charoenkrung 30, a luxurious high-rise condominium, is situated on Charoenkrung Road, the oldest road that gives you a sense of uniqueness and charm. With a contemporary design, it draws a nostalgic feeling while retains its elegance and modernity. Under the concept "The Aesthetic of Urban Living," the project elevates your city's life, both in terms of the accommodation and location in the CBD area - Sathorn and Silom, without limits.
The Room Charoenkrung 30 is a high-rise condominium developed by Land and House, completed in 2017. This condominium is in the height of 23 floors. It takes up an area of almost 1 rai in a total of 211 units.
All of the rooms in the project are spacious and fully-fitted. The room types are as follows:
- 1 Bedroom type 1G (54 - 55.5 sq.m.): 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom living and dining area, and balcony
- 2 Bedroom type 2B (85.5 sq.m.): 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, and balcony
- 2 Bedroom type 2C (76.7-77 sq.m.): 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, and balcony
- 1 Bedroom type 1C and 1D (54.3 -56 sq.m.): 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and balcony
- Salt system infinity-edge Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi,
- Sky Lounge
- Meeting Room
- Digital Door Lock
- Key Card Access / CCTV
- 24 Hours Security Guard
88 Soi Charoenkrung 30, Charoenkrung road, Bangrak, Bangkok
Direction to the project
To get there by car, start from Silom Road, turn left to Surawong Road and drive for 130 meters. You will reach Surawong Intersection, turn right onto Charoenkrung Road and drive for 400 meters; then, you will find the project.
To get there by public transport,
- You can take buses No.36, 93, and 16 to Si Phraya Pier bus stop, walk southernly for 150 meters to the south to the project.
- If you travel by BTS: get off at Saphan Taksin station and head towards The Shangri-La Hotel side. Go down the main road until you reach Robinson Bangrak Department Store. Find the bus stop at Bangrak Market 3 and take the bus No. 35 to Si Phraya 2. Then, walk for 150 meters to the project.
The principal business of the Company is residential housing development, concentrating particulary on single detached houses. To date almost all the developments have been in the Greater Bangkok and its vicinities and in other major cities in Thailand; Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Khon Kaen, Nakhonratchasima, Udonthani, HuaHin, Phuket, Mahasarakham and Ayuthaya.
The Company registered share capital as at Dec 31, 2018, is totally 12,031,105,828 Baht. Issued and paid-up share capital is totally to 11,949,713,176 Baht.
Land and Houses Public Company Limited, founded in 1973, operating property development business, was established to be a company limited on August 30, 1983. The company operates property development business selling the detached house, townhome, and condominium in Bangkok, perimeters and major provinces such as Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Khonkaen, Nakhonratchasima, Udonthani, Hua Hin, Phuket, Mahasarakham and Ayuthaya.
Land and Houses’ vision is being a leading property developer in Thailand focusing on building a better living for house buyers and all stakeholders under good governance. The company attaches importance to the whole processes starting from the beginning until the delivery of the project and the quality house to the consumer. The company concentrates on research, development, innovation, technology, construction, design, through to material selection and service for building residences which can respond well and appropriately to the changeable needs of the consumer in order that the consumer will have a good quality of life and a better living. In addition, Land and Houses values society, partners, shareholders, employees, and all stakeholders to follow the company’s vision.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Room Charoenkrung 30 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Room Charoenkrung 30 is conveniently located just 110 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Room Charoenkrung 30, the 3 closest being:
- The Continuum Warehouse 30 is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Silver moon infinity wholesale shop is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- FIJ Shop is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Room Charoenkrung 30 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Gallery Cafe is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- MAD BEEF is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Delicious wonton noodles is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public Health Service Center 23 Si Phraya is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Room Charoenkrung 30 are:
- Bangrak Technological College is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Vatel Thailand - Hotel & Tourism Business School is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Digital Communication Design Silpakorn University is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.1 km from The Room Charoenkrung 30 and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.