- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Discover the finest living by the Chao Phraya River with The Tree Rio Bang-Aor, a condominium that offers a new perspective on urban living, provides elegant room designs that are beautifully decorated with premium and luxurious furniture. The setting is secluded in a serene atmosphere with a breathtaking view of the Chao Phraya River, ideally meeting the living experience with superior and complete facilities to facilitate the urban lifestyle, such as the large outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym, yoga room, golf summit room, pool table, and lush green gardens surrounding the project.
Aside from that, it is centrally located in the city, providing easy access to all destinations by crossing the bridge at the new Kiak Kai Intersection, using the Si Rat - Outer Ring Road Expressway and the Bang O MRT Station, which are all just a few meters away. The project is filled with a number of amenities, such as Lotus's Charan Sanitwong, Makro Samsen, Rajinibon School, Yanhee Hospital, etc., to make your daily life easier. The Tree Rio Bang-Aor is the ideal location for you to live.
The Tree Rio Bang-Aor is a 40-story high-rise condominium project consisting of 1,412 residential units in an area of approximately 10 rai. It is located at 289 Charan Sanitwong Road, Bang Ao, Bang Phlat, Bangkok. The project was developed by Pruksa Real Estate and completed in 2007.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
The unit area starts at 28-61 square meters.
- On-Site Shop
- On-Site Restaurant
- Communal Garden Area
- Yoga Room
- Golf Summit
- Pool Table
- Indoor Kids Zone
- Communal Pool
- Passenger Lifts
- Car Parking
- Key Card Access
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- 24H Security System
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Bang Phlat MRT station by heading northeast onto Charan Sanitwong Road to continue onto Soi 83/2 with a distance of about 850 meters. Then, turn left to continue for another 280 meters, and you will find the project on the left.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can use the MRT service and get off at the Bang O MRT. Then, continue walking northeast onto Charan Sanitwong Road with a distance of about 140 meters, and turn right to continue onto Charan Sanitwong Road again. After that, cross the footbridge by walking ahead about 54 meters and turn right onto Charan Sanitwong Road to continue for another 170 meters. Finally, turn right again to continue for only 280 meters, and you will find the project on the left.
Pruksa Real Estate Plc. was founded by Mr.Thongma Vijitpongpun on April 20, 1993 with the initial registered capital of Baht 50 million. It concentrates on developing projects for townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums. Mr. Thongma Vijitpongpun, the founder, had brought his experience and expertise in construction from government and private projects into the business of the Company.
Such factor together with the professional management team, outsourcing consultants for continuous development of entire corporate operation process, the appropriate business strategy resulted in The Company’s positive bottom lines every year in a row of operation even during flooding and economic downturn. This has earned the Company and Mr. Thongma several awards in different areas, especially in the year 2013, which is considered the Company’s honorable year, due to several awards received, for instance, Best CEO Award 2013, and Best Company Performance Award 2013 from the Stock Exchange of Thailand. The Company also received another 3 outstanding awards in Social Responsibility aspect in the very same year.
Pruksa aims to be the number one real estate brand in customers’ minds with the goal of becoming a top ten residential brand in Asia by creating high-value homes for families to experience warmth, happiness and a better life every day.
We are dedicated to fulfilling our customer’s dreams of owning a home that truly values to enjoy their family life.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Tree Rio Bang-Aor you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Tree Rio Bang-Aor is located 3690 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Tree Rio Bang-Aor, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-eleven is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Tree Rio Bang-Aor is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hainanese chicken rice shop is 800 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Sian Boiled Rice - Lachai is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Talay Pao Bang O 1 is 740 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Cosmetic Gynecology Surgery is the nearest health facility, which is 390 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Tree Rio Bang-Aor are:
- Ban Moey cactus farm is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Saengthong Kindergarten is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Bang Aor School is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.7 km from The Tree Rio Bang-Aor and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.