- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Saensuk Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saensuk Village is conveniently located just 160 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saensuk Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Udomsuk Branch 25 is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Testco Lotus Express is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Saensuk Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chuchito is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aum to order is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mafia Noodle Shop is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thai Health Care LP is the nearest health facility, which is 780 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saensuk Village are:
- Amnuay Kanoksiri Anusorn School is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Extraordinary boy scout team Bang Na Commercial College is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Bang Na Commercial College Auditorium building is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.8 km from Saensuk Village and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.