- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1 is conveniently located just 330 m from Phunsin Minimart, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 convenience store is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Akanat Plaza Branch is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Apa Kitchen is 970 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Lapyoo Restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Fried Chicken 66 is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Mor Ple Shop is the nearest health facility, which is 420 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1 are:
- Beauty School campaign is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kumon is 590 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Match Academy Sukhumvit66/1 is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.0 km from Abstracts Sukhumvit 66/1 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.