- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kunalai Bang village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kunalai Bang village is located 1.4 km away from 7-Eleven, Thian Talay 23 Branch (16807) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kunalai Bang village, the 3 closest being:
- Goody World Company Limited is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Technician Non Rnw is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- University of Technology is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kunalai Bang village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Prawn Chae Pha Ruai is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Meatball Noodle Shop "Shake Pung" is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Unboxing - GaeGlong is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Bang Khun Thian Geriatric Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kunalai Bang village are:
- Taweethapisek Bangkhunthain School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Luang Pho Khao Community Preschool Child Development Center is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Building, dormitory, office, engineering-science classroom (Darunsikalai School) is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 60.1 km from Kunalai Bang village and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.