- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Banpisan Tha Kham you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Banpisan Tha Kham is conveniently located just 710 m from seven Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Banpisan Tha Kham, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart, Phisan Village is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Banpisan Tha Kham is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jae Nam Ban Shop Shop is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Grandma's Kitchen Curry Rice is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Pork leg shop Bang Khun Thian is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Tharathorn Business LP is the nearest health facility, which is 750 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Banpisan Tha Kham are:
- Smart Club is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- sleep is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Study House Stady House is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 52.2 km from Banpisan Tha Kham and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.