- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung is conveniently located just 270 m from 7-Eleven, Rama 3 Soi 9 Branch, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Pradu 7 Branch is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Charoen Krung Branch 107 is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boiled pork blood Rama 3 is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- North Curry Rice Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rainbow Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Charoen Krung Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung are:
- Kido survival kid camp is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- What Chan Nok School is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The school is smart. is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 42.4 km from Lumpini Place Rama III-Charoen Krung and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.