- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Key Sathorn Charoenraj, a high rise condominium, is located in a remarkable area on Charoenraj road, which leads to Rama III and Sathorn Road. Since it is a minor road, there is no traffic jam in the area. Besides, there are also many expressways, inbound routes to Din Daeng and Rama IX, and outbound route to Bang Na - Daokhanong Road, to connect every lifestyle. Under the project's concept "Your New Life Start Today," you can change the travel time for better living, just 5 minutes from Sathorn, making your life more than worth.
The Key Sathorn Charoenraj is a high rise condominium in the area of approximately 2 rai. The building is 38 floors high, consisting of 885 residential units. Developed by Land and House, the project was completed in 2017. The building's design is in a Y shape to provide different views from each balcony, and it also helps with airflow.
The room layout is functional with built-in kitchenware and wardrobes. The types of rooms are as follows,
- 1 Bedroom (32.6 - 37.6 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedroom Extra (75.3 sq m.)
- 2 Bedroom (55.2 - 60 sq.m.)
- Lobby Lounge
- Swimming Pool with tropical style
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Rooftop Garden
- 24 Hours Security Guard
Location of the project
31 Charoenraj road, Bangklo, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by public transport, the nearest BTS station is Surasak BTS Station, which is about 2.2 km from the condo. You can take a taxi or a bike taxi to get to the project. If you prefer to use MRT, the nearest station is Silo MRT.
- To get there by car: start from Sathorn-Narathiwat Intersection, head southeast to South Sathorn Road for 1.2 kilometers. Then turn left at Sathorn-Surasak Intersection to enter Charoen Rat Road, go straight for 2 kilometers, you will reach the project.
The principal business of the Company is residential housing development, concentrating particulary on single detached houses. To date almost all the developments have been in the Greater Bangkok and its vicinities and in other major cities in Thailand; Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Khon Kaen, Nakhonratchasima, Udonthani, HuaHin, Phuket, Mahasarakham and Ayuthaya.
The Company registered share capital as at Dec 31, 2018, is totally 12,031,105,828 Baht. Issued and paid-up share capital is totally to 11,949,713,176 Baht.
Land and Houses Public Company Limited, founded in 1973, operating property development business, was established to be a company limited on August 30, 1983. The company operates property development business selling the detached house, townhome, and condominium in Bangkok, perimeters and major provinces such as Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Khonkaen, Nakhonratchasima, Udonthani, Hua Hin, Phuket, Mahasarakham and Ayuthaya.
Land and Houses’ vision is being a leading property developer in Thailand focusing on building a better living for house buyers and all stakeholders under good governance. The company attaches importance to the whole processes starting from the beginning until the delivery of the project and the quality house to the consumer. The company concentrates on research, development, innovation, technology, construction, design, through to material selection and service for building residences which can respond well and appropriately to the changeable needs of the consumer in order that the consumer will have a good quality of life and a better living. In addition, Land and Houses values society, partners, shareholders, employees, and all stakeholders to follow the company’s vision.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj is conveniently located just 340 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj, the 3 closest being:
- Dot Market is 260 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Permsup Night Market is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Prakai Wanit Ltd., Part. is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hormones is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Sushi Mai Sathorn - Charoen Rat (Branch 21) Sushi Mai is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Magic Oven is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Siam Osot clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 300 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj are:
- Flower Kiss School is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sweets Cottage Academy is 590 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Imac Sathorn (Jintakit) is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.7 km from The Key Sathorn-Charoenraj and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.