- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at City Villa you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
City Villa is conveniently located just 10 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of City Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where City Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Simply Eat Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Noodle, Yaowarat Fish Ball is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hi Steak is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
westhera klenic is the nearest health facility, which is 50 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of City Villa are:
- Sakul Muay Thai Gym is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- TOT telephone booth is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- crest is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.1 km from City Villa and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.