- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Park Avenue Private you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Park Avenue Private is conveniently located just 100 m from Tops daily mini supermarket | The Park Krungthep Kritha, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Park Avenue Private , the 3 closest being:
- Bar salon barber shop is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- The Park Krungthep Kreetha is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- The Park is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Park Avenue Private is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Pizza Company is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pho Thy Nai, The Park Branch, Krungthep Kreetha is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Pizza Company - The Park is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Senior care center is the nearest health facility, which is 100 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Park Avenue Private are:
- Hathai Niramon School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Vista Golf school is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Pro.Boonlert Choojun, The Fortune golf school is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 17.4 km from The Park Avenue Private and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.