- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The One Plus Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The One Plus Srinakarin is located 2320 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The One Plus Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- Big Mart is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Abhaibhubejhr is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The One Plus Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chef’s Garden is 2.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- COFFEE WORLD restaurant is 2.3 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Waraporn Steamed is 2.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
smittivet is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The One Plus Srinakarin are:
- Somewhere School is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Chutima School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Witthayalai Technology Chang Utsahakam Krungthep College is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 20.1 km from The One Plus Srinakarin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.