- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Modern Town Ekachai 46 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Modern Town Ekachai 46 is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven Ekachai 46 Branch (04168), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Modern Town Ekachai 46, the 3 closest being:
- Thai Indyguitar is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Triple S Professional Hand Tools Center is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Incense sticks all over the sky is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Modern Town Ekachai 46 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jae Muay Rice Curry House Ekachai 46 is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ufu Yaowarat Fish Balls is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khun On Suki Antique Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
police hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Modern Town Ekachai 46 are:
- Ekachai Bangbon Thai Traditional Medicine Development Center is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kongkorat Uthit School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Nanthana Nursery is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 48.4 km from Modern Town Ekachai 46 and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.