- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Phrapin 5 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Phrapin 5 is conveniently located just 480 m from Tesco Lotus Express, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Phrapin 5, the 3 closest being:
- JW Car Center is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sour nut color set is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Flash Home Ekachai Branch 109 is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Phrapin 5 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chicken Rice Bowl is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sukkit Farm is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Miao Phochana is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Sam Pee Nong Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Phrapin 5 are:
- Preserve love nursery is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mounted Police Sub-Division is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Ekachai Kindergarten is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 60.8 km from Baan Phrapin 5 and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.